New Life Community Care doesn't receive regular funding, we need your partnership so we can continue to help those in need.
We are a DGR Registered Charity, and can give tax deductable receipts for goods, services and/or cash received. If you can partner with us and feel you have something which may be of value and use to us, please make contact.
Thanks must be mentioned to all those who've helped us grow to what we are today.
- A major supermarket who donated funds for refrigeration in 2010.
- Local Rotary Club for their support pledged in 2011 towards improvements.
- The Hon Stuart Robert MP, Federal Member for Fadden, helped in 2014 with the donation of a refrigerated chiller van to assist us in the delivery of food parcels.
- Gold Coast City Councillors with grant funding
- We've also received support from countless other organisations such as Foodbank Queensland, Bendigo Bank, Lions Club, Several sporting clubs, Helensvale Golf Course, Helensvale Bowels Club, Northern Seniors, Paradise Point Bowls Club, Direct Automotive, not to mention some donations of food from food suppliers at discounted prices, and numerous others, too many to list.
Without this sort of support, we would not be able to grow, hold and distribute the volume of food as we now can.
Cash donations are always appreciated and are a tax deduction, these can be made by directly depositing into our Gift Fund:
New Life Community Care Gift Fund
BSB: 064 794
Acct: 100 24 379
We also need details to send taxable receipts.
Food and product donations from a number of stores; supermarkets, green grocers, butchers, bakers, farmers, individuals, families, kindergarten food drives and the amazing Foodbank in Brisbane help make our service of affordable supplies to our community such an awesome success.
However we always need more. If you have any food that can be donated to support others please let us know, it doesn't matter how small, everything helps.
We would not be able to function without our super team of volunteers of all ages donating their time and effort. We're always in need of more support even if it's just a few hours a week, students to seniors, all are welcome.
Thanks to all that help our cause. Without your partnership so many thousands a month would miss our support in their struggle against hardship.